Vident iEasy 310 Code Reader machine has 5 language in default (English, Spanish, Italian, French, German), you can choose more language ((Russian, Portuguese, Hungarian,Dutch, Sweden) through the Update Tool. The article is available with how to update Vident iEasy310 Code Reader for more than 5 languages.
To update the Vident iEasy 310 obd2 scanner, you need following tools:
- OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- Update Tool Ieasy
- PC or laptop with USB Ports and Internet explorer
- USB cable
To be able to use update tool, PC or laptop must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Operation System: All Windows systems, Win 98 to Win 10.
- CPU: Intel PⅢ or better
- RAM: 64MB or better
- Hard Disk Space: 30MB or better
- Display: 800*600 pixel, 16 byte true color display or better
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer
Vident iEasy310 update procedure:
- Download the update tool Ieasy and update files from official site
http://www.videnttech.com/product/item-338.html and save the applications and files in
- Unzip the update tool file. Follow instructions on computer screen to install the tool and driver.
- Double click the Ieasy desk Top icon to launch the application.
- Click on “Setting” and select the language you want to update.
- Press and hold “HELP” key. Hold and do not release the HELP key, then connect the USB cable.
- When the tool enters the Update Mode, the application would detect the tool automatically.
- Tick the file to update.
A Update Finished Message displays when the update is completed.
Vident iEasy 310 Update Tool settings of language:
Settings option opens a screen that allows you to set the language of the tool.
For your information, if you purchase Vident iEasy 310 scan tool from www.videntstore.com , there is no Polish.